Friday, June 10, 2011

Incompatible with Flash


I'm in 2 new anthologies this month. I'll post about the other one later, but the first one that is out now is Alkom'X 5 which was released by Alkbazz in France.




and here's a preview of my 3 pager:


You can buy it here for now: http://alkbazz.free.fr/spip.php?article54

--------------

I also drew this picture of a japanese girl gang beating up some boy based on a picture I saw on tumblr.

girl gang

13.5"x8"
Ink and Graphite on Stonehenge Fawn Printmaking Paper

I'm selling it for $80
email me if interested: momoftheyear@gmail.com

---------------

I also did this tattoo design commission for my buddy on the west coast, Ripley.

ripley tatt

I love doing these so you guys should commission me for tattoo designs and flash more often! C'mon!!

1 comment:

Mr. Freibert said...

ha ha SICK