Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Help a Starving to Death Artist


(Click to make WAY BIGGER)


I’m cutting it pretty close with my rent right now, and might not be able to pay my student loans this coming month, so until June 1st I’m selling any of my originals (which I know are unusual) for only $10 plus S+H.  So help a brotha out and get some art for crazy cheap!  Other deals will follow as well.


If you are interested, email me: momoftheyear@gmail.com



I am also selling The Life and Times of Eric Gunose for the very reduced price of $8 with free shipping!!!  I can guarantee I won’t be selling it for this cheap again and it’s very likely it will sell out because I don’t have many copies left, so get one while you can for cheap!  This deal runs out June 1st and after that it’s $10 plus shipping ($15).


You can only get this deal by emailing me: momoftheyear@gmail.com



I am also selling these screenprints which are normally $30 for half off. 


So that’s $15 and if you’re in the U.S. I’ll throw in free shipping!! (shipping for canada $1, everywhere else $2)


Help me pay my rent and get a rare emo sludge/suffer vacation print for cheap!


To take advantage of this deal email me: momoftheyear@gmail.com

No comments: