Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Trip to SPX

First, I had to get some fuel. Just the precise amount, not too much, not too little.


Once I arrived, my document was in the agreed upon location.


I found the auditorium just in time to hear Noel speak of his much-discussed "Reinjection." Riveting. Illuminating.





..........................


When I got home, I was overwhelmed. I fell asleep and left this drool spot upon my pillowcase.


Then....


I surveyed my take from my prostrated position...


Free Swag from the solid Sundays comrades.




From Picture Box Inc., these fine publications.

And


of course


THIS



2 comments:

Ryan Cecil said...

The price is right!!

Hey so I didn't even know Noel was going to be part of a panel, that's so cool, can't wait to hear about it...

Brett Von Schlosser said...

awesome! that issue of daredevil there was the first comic book i remember ever reading