Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"ILL-FATED '09" or "SCENES FROM THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR"






Some pages that will never be published. The completed story "Gun-Knife & Co." is a parodic manga-like adventure that I didn't feel was up to snuff. Also seen are the opening pages of "Troubadours", a cutesy fantasy story I pitched around at SPX and abandoned when I lost interest. Finally, the completed "Megabrawl" story which I had to cut from the Death Trap book in order to bring the project into a workable cost range. Last year I drew 136 pages of Death Trap and the stuff you see here, along with "Feebleminded Funnies" and Cold Heat Special #9, which were the only projects of mine to hit the streets in '09 (excluding my pages in CCC8). Death Trap should be coming in about a month, so stay tuned!!!!!!

5 comments:

Sam Gas Can said...

You can just put this stuff into a new mini-comic though, right? Please?

Sam said...

So what happens to an expurgated story from Death Trap? If it becomes wildly popular do you release bonus material the next year? Congrats on getting in color!

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I like to read stories like that. BTW add some pics :)

Lane Milburn said...

Into the circular file I reckon.

James Henry Dufresne said...

These pages look pretty incredible. I would love to see them in some capacity.