Sunday, April 08, 2007

last night was the opening of "i see the face! i see the light!" here's some pics of noel's and my stuff...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
noel troll/scroat
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
detail of the heat (one of a kind screenprint)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
4 screenprints of a series
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
cd and mco in front of prints
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
a detail, but they didn't photograph well (series of etchings/ 13 prints some with pencil drawing on top)(will maybe scan and post later)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
one of several wall paintings at the show

and there's lots more work by 10 other artists, definitely worth seeing before it comes down (at the Whole Gallery in the H&H building through may 5th, there may be a closing reception?..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that I'm not a CCC member, but I consider myself an honorary one. NOEL, your hair is so long and flowy! I can only wait for the day that mine is of such caliber! Also, your screenprint is AMAZING, and I wanted to stare at it for a really really long time. OCONNELL, you and CD are so fucking cute it makes me want to throw up a little (but in a really, really good way). Your prints look beautiful and I wish I could go to the H&H building to see them.......... but on May 5 I will be in Berlin. Whatcanyoudo.

Jes' wanted to tell you guys that I miss you all so so so much and seeing pictures of you and your sweetassed art picktures made me want to book it to baltimore and drink natty boh on whitney's couch ... and then go to golden west the next morning.

Love, Jamie